Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scrapbook Extravaganza!






What a weekend! Nikki and I traveled to Sercy Arkansas to a huge Scrapbook Extravaganza. We drove in Friday and taught a class using Nikki Sivils papers "U R My Favorite" It was a fun little class and the best one was a girl that was 8! It was so much fun to just sit and scrapbook. Nikki and I took full advantage staying late into the night to get caught up on some projects. Best part is we had the best table there! Some of the nicest women we could have met were on either side of us and we had a blast! I promise I will actually take some photos of some of the work I did but no laughing!! I made do paper but I have never claimed to be good at scrapbooking it!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I had the time of my life!! Just to get away from work (even though we did do a bit of work, but it was fun work) and PLAY!! My gosh I had so fun!
Lets do it again next year! Maybe we'll take Katrina with us next year!