Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last minute

Well Nikki and Dan leave on Thursday for Florida! CHA here we come. Now it is just all the little last minute things to wrap up. I just know things will go great so no more tears from a certain someone.... you know who you are.

On another note I just finished rewatching the second season of Psych. I swear they wrote this show specifically for me. The 80's references are perfect and Sean and Gus have the best comedic timing. Love, Love, Love this show.

I watched Push on netflixs and I really wanted to love this movie but the plot was all over the place. Dakota Fanning is growing up nicely and seems to have made a nice transition into older actress. I hope she keeps working cause she talented. The abilities were cool but we didn't get to see them used much and there was A LOT of down time.
Rating: **1/2 (I'm a sucker for super hero power stuff)

Type to you later,

No comments: