Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Great day at CHA!






Well I missed Nikki on the phone but she left me a message to say that if waswonderful day! They had a steady stream of people all day and people really seemed to love the products. I want to say a special thanks to Vicki, Susan and Charity for helping out this week. I HATE that I'm not there and Nikki and Dan both remind me that I should be....hehehe
Here are a few pictures from Nikki's blog of the booth. It looks so amazing, Nikki did the greatest job putting that all together.


1 comment:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

How cool!!!!! I am so excited that were going to have Nikki's paper!! I've had a few ladies come in our store asking for it!!!
How funny that you work with Jordan!!!
Thanks for the compliment! I had fun making the album and I enjoyed helping Nikki. If she ever neads help again I would love to help!
Nikki is so sweet and I hope I get to see her at The Scrap Nook sometime now!! Yeah!!!!
Lindsey